Evelyn is getting very good at pulling up - and she can even sit down (somewhat) gracefully on occasion. On this occasion, we were flipping through the TV and ran into the Lawrence Welk Show (One of Kimberly's guilty pleasures), and Evelyn IMMEDIATELY crawls over to the chair, pulls herself up and begins dancing to the music - well, maybe just jumping up and down. - B



4 comments:
I am excited you guys are doing a blog. It will be nice to check in and see how you all are doing.
We aren't sure we have valid email addresses for you guys, and because you are now vagrants, we don't really know where to call you, so please make contact when you can. We love you, Dustin and Rachel. Oh, and Rachel has hijacked our family blog.
YAY!! I am glad that you all have a blog. It seems that I should also thank you for getting the Crawfinski's to get their blog updated!
Yeah for the blog!
Post a Comment