Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Climbing


Ok, close your eyes and imagine the following... Maybe you shouldn't close your eyes, but you can still imagine. You're faced with a series of thirteen ledges, each as tall as your waist. If you climb up all thirteen ledges, you will be rewarded with a red, spikey ball. Is this climb worth it? If you answered "no" you are obviously not my daughter (and you're probably older than 9 months). Anyway, I have some pictures of her climbing the stairs are her Granny and Grandpa's house. She's really quite efficient at it. To be honest, I think she would climb them even without the motivation of the red spikey ball. We're still working on going down. Currently, she dives face-first of each step, and would probably tumble to the bottom if her parents weren't around...

In other, non-related news, we are planning on getting a cellular phone today (I hear that some people call them "cell-phones" but I don't know if I'm ready for that yet...) Anyway, I think this move is for the best, but I am a little disturbed by it. I guess it will be "our" phone, so I actually don't personally own one myself - that makes it a little better.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What?! Brian and Kim are getting a cell phone? I'm shocked, frankly. But so happy too.

And I could tell you a million stories about Cason and stairs but I don't want to frighten you....