Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you!
Wow! Congratulations you guys!!!
Congratulations. Larissa will scream when we tell her!
I'm so excited for you guys! Having 2 is quite a change, but it's wonderful. Can't wait to meet the newest Fisher next year!! I hope you keep feeling okay, take as much time to rest as you can - you'll need it.
Very exciting news!! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
I can't wait for Baby Fisher! Congratulations!
YAAAAY! Awesome news you guys! Praying all goes smooth and easy for you Kim! :)-Nicki
Congrats you guys!! I pray you have a smooth pregnancy!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you!
Wow! Congratulations you guys!!!
Congratulations.
Larissa will scream when we tell her!
I'm so excited for you guys! Having 2 is quite a change, but it's wonderful. Can't wait to meet the newest Fisher next year!! I hope you keep feeling okay, take as much time to rest as you can - you'll need it.
Very exciting news!! Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
I can't wait for Baby Fisher! Congratulations!
YAAAAY! Awesome news you guys! Praying all goes smooth and easy for you Kim! :)
-Nicki
Congrats you guys!! I pray you have a smooth pregnancy!!
Post a Comment