Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Nesting

I have been nesting! This time around it has taken the form of quilting. I used mostly scraps from my "stash," although I did buy new fabric for the baby girl quilt. Here are my projects for the past few months:

Our baby girl's quilt!

Evelyn modeling the quilt...

Close up of the fabric...

Little Red Schoolhouse wall hanging

Valentine wall hanging

A quilt for Evelyn's new baby doll that she will receive when the baby arrives.

Close up of a baby boy quilt (I made this before we found out we were having a girl)


Full view of baby boy quilt

Table runner from scraps...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful, Kim!! Hope things are going well!

Amber said...

Beautiful as always!

Nate and Nicki Robnett said...

Way to go Kim! very pretty.

Emily said...

How much would you charge to make one of those valentines wall hangings?

This is a serious question.