Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Year in Videos

Last year, we started a new tradition: creating a family video reflecting on the past year.

Here is the first song on our family video. The background music is "Before There Was Time" performed by Caedmon's Call. We tried to put together a bit of a 'before and after' theme with this video. It also tells about the news of Marianne. This will be the last year in which Evelyn is the star of the video, next year she will have some competition.

I played a lot with the sound. In some places I was really happy, but in a couple places it sounds pretty choppy - I hope you don't mind.

I'm sure Kim will post soon about our New Years with Nana and Papa and our morning at the Rose Bowl Parade

No comments: