Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love at First Sight

The hospital had a policy that no one under the age of 18 is allowed to visit the hospital, for fear of H1N1...and they were strict - so Evelyn was not allowed. We were sad she could not share in that time, but it made us so excited for our home coming - to see our sweet girls together.
Evelyn begged to hold her sister the moment we walked in the door! She did a great job and was ready to carry Marianne everywhere.

Marianne did not fit in the premie outfit I had brought to bring her home! She was too big! I was glad I had brought a newborn outfit for her.


Evelyn was ready to meet her sister!


Sweet Marianne in her special hat from her cousin Jennifer.


More pictures to come!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Such wonderful pictures!!! It is obvious that God has blessed you immensely again! (And Kim, you look wonderful!) Let me know if you need anything! Love you FOUR!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!! I am so excited for you all to get to watch the love and bond between your two angels grow!! It will melt your heart everyday!!

Anonymous said...

Of course I love the hat.... but there is nothing sweeter than the pic of E holding Marianne!! How precious! It brought tears to my eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

Why are they so darn cute?! Can't wait to meet Marianne!
P.S. I saw Evelyn yesterday at church. She was jumping up and down, and she kept saying, "Sister! Sister!"