Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 weeks!

Marianne is 6 weeks old! She is so smiley now - it is so much fun to have "smiling and cooing" conversations with her. She especially lights up for Evelyn!

Marianne at exactly 6 weeks old in a dress from her Great-Granny Stonestreet.


Here is Evelyn in the same dress at 6 weeks old - she was not happy at the time, so it is hard to compare the two pictures...


This past weekend we went to hunt Easter eggs in Alumni park on campus. The weather was beautiful, and Evelyn is really enjoying hiding and finding eggs with us at the house and outside.



Hello Mom and Dad!


Evelyn is also into blowing dandelion seeds...The cute flower hair clips were a present from her cousin Ty, and she loves wearing them - as several of these pictures will show!


I found one Dad!


Happy girl, she likes to play on her "jungle gym" mat now.





Looking pretty on "the mountain" as she calls it. Lately, I have given Evelyn more freedom to be elsewhere in the house when I am feeding Marianne. If it gets too quiet, I will ask her what she is doing. She will reply, "Anything." (I think she means to say Nothing :)

No comments: