Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Whats Going On...

I am not sure if smiles get any cuter than that...


Evelyn met this gator at the LA Zoo, where we went this morning. Evelyn had a good time, and Marianne slept for most of the trip. Evelyn talks a lot about crocodiles. For one, they say snap snap. They often chase our car, although these are usually friendly crocodiles. Crocodiles do many of the behaviors she is not allowed to do - spit, pick noses, or throw rocks. Crocodiles do these things, but princesses do not. I am not sure how they became interesting...but they are. She enjoys reading about them, notably in the book about Boubacar the elephant and in Lyle Lyle Crocodile.



1 comment:

TheFisherFamily said...

What a little doll! I can't believe how fast the girls are growing! We have got to get together soon so I can hear some of these crocodile stories! LOL!
Love, Katie & Lindsay