Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mothers Day and More

We had a happy Mother's Day! Brian and the girls had flowers for me, Evelyn and Marianne painted pictures for me, and they made me dinner!
Here are some pictures from the day...


Beautiful Evelyn on a very windy day...



Mothers Day afternoon I requested to go to Alumni park to feed the ducks. Marianne really likes to do this...




"Duck!!!!"

And, we had the fun of seeing 5 baby ducks! We were able to get quite close, since we had bread.

Evelyn and her daddy...

Marianne really likes babies. She was so pleased when we showed her how to feed Sissy Marianne.

Evelyn is writing so well! She wrote this message for me when I came home from my trip to Philadelphia.

This was the beginning of the word writing craze - Floss (the name of a dog from one of her books) was the first word besides her name that she asked to learn to write.

Evelyn enjoyed trying on Brian's gown that he wore to graduation. Evelyn PhD!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fisher said...

What beautiful girls you have! I love Evelyn's dress with the "E"! I can't believe she is writing...what a smarty pants. Hope you had a great time in Philly...Let's get together soon!
Love,
Katie xo