"Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes full of ticky-tacky, little boxes, little boxes, little boxes all the same..."
After the movers left, we had 138 boxes stacked in our new home. I will guess that the number will still be above 100 when Kim and Evelyn arrive tomorrow.

If you check out the picture to the right, you will see one box which contains a "sterio-player" and another box containing "misolenias" items. Kids at home, this is why you need to study for that spelling test: so you don't end up packing boxes for a living (not that there's anything wrong with packing boxes for a living...)
In other news, our Fridge still hasn't cooled down. Fortunately, I own a little fridge that I kept in my office, it should do just fine until ours gets fixed. I hope I can convince Kim to call for a repairman, because I hate using the phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment