The first picture is a view from our balcony of Catalina Island. The sky has been clear and the ocean a very bright blue this week. I am amazed every time I look at it.
I am trying to take more pictures of our girl. These were taken in a green area in our pad (cul de sac) while in hot pursuit of Twiggy the cat and at the neighborhood park. Evelyn likes to "walk" around trees. In her plaid hat, one of the neighbors whom we do not know well saw us and called out "Hi Henri!" Now, Henri is a boy and is twice Evelyn's size and I am not Henri's mother....Oh well. It IS a girl's hat according to Old Navy.
Evelyn is still "practicing" walking. We are thankful that her acceptable food list is expanding to include many new things. She will sign please for us now, it is so cute...



4 comments:
Wow! Little Henri is getting so big!
Just kidding.
She'll be walking soon I bet!
That view from your balcony is not that great. I don't know why you would ever want to live there.
Oh, I am sorry, I guess that is just my jealousy talking.
AMAZING that you guys get to wake up to that every day!
She is just too cute! I agree with Melanie, that is a nice view to wake up to every day!
We miss you guys, but I am so glad it sounds like you guys are doing well!
Wow Evelyn is getting so big. Those pictures are just adorable! Next thing you know she will be running down the sidewalk with the chalk! How are Brian's classes going?
Larissa has had 3 soccer games. It is going to be a better season. Wish you could see her play!
We miss you!
Post a Comment