I'm curious - to what tune did you sing the title? Maybe it says something about you?
Anyway, here is another installment of our video series. These videos mostly come from after we moved to California, so that makes Evelyn between 9 and 13 months. It really wasn't intended, but this video has an "accomplishment" theme, with Evelyn showing off the many things she learned during this time.
We just got through a spell of cold (for Southern California) rainy weather, so it was nice to have some sun during my walk up the hill these last few days.
We had a busy week this week, but I think we're all stronger for it. I'm a little dissappointed that Anoop didn't get in the top three (for those American Idol fans out there...). I think he would fit right in with a bunch of mathematicians - and that's a rarity for American Idol.
Well, here's the video already...



2 comments:
just so cute
The song--is it La Marseillaise?
Post a Comment