Things have been busy yet uneventful for us lately - I suspect you know what that feels like. We did, however, find some friends to watch American Idol with last night (it's our secret addiction). Evelyn even tolerated being out past her bedtime quite well.
This is our third video, and I think it was our favorite to make. It's to a fun song from They Might Be Giants, Here Come the 123s - it's their children's album all about numbers. We tried to put a lot of playing and a lot of motion and action in this video. Most of the clips come from when Evelyn was between 6 months to one year old. I hope you enjoy it.



2 comments:
Let me say that no babies were hurt in the making of this film. In fact, the spills look much worse n video than they were in real life.
I love the music! Oh, and your little cutie's not bad either ;)
Keep the videos coming!
Post a Comment