Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

For the first time in over 12 years...

Brian went to a store, tried on jeans and purchased a pair. He had been wearing the same style Levis for over 12 years. The particular style of Levis he liked has been discontinued for over 5 years. Evelyn helped him pick out the latest. Lets hope they last for several years!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, I hope he likes them and is happy! Russell is so very particular about his jeans too. Luckily they still make the style that he likes - I just have to get him to wear the new ones, not the same ones he's been wearing since college!! Miss you guys! I hope to update my blog soon with pictures of my boys!!

Anonymous said...

wow- just what I logged on to hear about! Where are the pics of my Evelyn in her Easter dress???? "heepo!"