Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"have a carrot"

I never know what to put down for a title, so I decided to pick a random line from a children's book - anyone recognize the line?

Anyway, I put slapped together (very sloppily) a short montage of home videos. Here's what you can expect:
clip #1 - Evelyn driving a shopping cart. At least she "beeps" before running into things.
clip #2 - Evelyn being a "ballerina" in her new ballerina pajamas.
clip #3 - Evelyn recalling the ultra-exciting hippo sighting at the zoo.
clip #4 - Evelyn talking on the phone with her cousin Ty.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

cary said...

Very excellent.
Keep up the good talking.
I love you. See you soon.
Papa

Amber said...

The title is from "The Runaway Bunny" - what do I win? Looks like you guys are doing great!

Kimberly said...

Amber,
You win a new baby boy!
We miss you! Hope you are doing great in Josh's first week...