Enjoying some corn on the cob. Her comment: "I holding both handles."
Evelyn has been asking to get her hair cut for a few weeks. We went to a kids place in Tulsa for her first hair cut (which is much cheaper than California!). She was excited until they strapped her in the chair, then she cried for the entire 1 minute and 30 seconds it took for him to wet her hair and trim it...And afterwards, she talks happily about her haircut and the pony tails he gave her afterwards... So - I think she liked it?



3 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I wish I could have been there to visit with you guys - I miss you! Kim, you look great, hope you're feeling well and can't wait to hear more news about Little Fisher!
Good pictures! Thanks for the update! I'd love to see a picture of your "baby bump", though!! Hint, hint!!!
It looks like you are having a great trip! You are missing all of the hot, hot weather here (good planning). I miss you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment