Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Pictures

We took Evelyn out this morning in Tulsa to have her picture made...We took four generation pictures with my Mom and Granny and got some individual shots of Evelyn. There were some stressful moments, and Evelyn really did not want to have her picture taken today! But, we managed to get some cute ones!

Evelyn was consoled after the pictures with her new favorite treat, a "lemon water." She caught Mom one evening with a Sonic cup and Evelyn asked her in her best voice "May I please have some chocolate shake?" Mom explained to her that it was water with lemon - Evelyn tried it - and now every time we are out she says "May I please have some lemon water?" My daughter likes Sonic already!

I wanted to post these pictures right away so her Dad at home can see them...We miss you Dad!











No comments: