Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some more June fun!

But first, a biological note from Evelyn. 

E: "Mom, look there are some fairy eggs!"

Me: I did not know fairies laid eggs."

E: "They do, they aren't mammals, you know."

The girls have enjoyed helping Nana and Papa Fisher cheer for the OKC Thunder.  They were thrilled to receive their own thunder shirts! 


The girls have been sharing a room for almost 2 months (pictures of that to come some day) and they were having fun in the under the bed storage boxes while eating celebration lollipops.  A cute moment to catch.


Evelyn finished round 1 of swimming lessons with Carly earlier this month!  Yes, even though it is Malibu, the regular pool on our street is often cold with a cool ocean breeze, so they would finish in the hot tub.  Evelyn is not afraid at all and is swimming!

She will take another week of lessons at the high school next week.




One of Evelyn's proudest moments happened last week, when she hit the height requirement to change her 5 point harness for the seat belt in her car seat.  She had all of the neighborhood kids come over during playtime to show them how she uses the seat belt!

In her mind, it it is the 4 year old equivalent of getting a drivers license!  Here she is "driving" with Dad while I ran into Ralphs...Less than 12 years to go!


I love Marianne's smile!  This is her "I am having too much fun" and "I am up to something face"



No comments: