Ewan William Fisher
Born August 4, 2012 (Happy Birthday to second cousin Brette!)
1:28am
8lbs 12oz 19" long
at exactly 39 weeks!
My water broke at 11:15pm, our sweet children's minister Corinne drove me to the hospital, Brian arrived from LAX airport at about 12:30am, and sweet Ewan came about an hour later! God's timing to make sure Brian was there was perfect! I felt so completely supported and blessed. I knew Granny was taking good care of the girls, and I knew God was taking care of me. I was blessed with another short labor. I was completely shocked when they told his weight! Marianne was only 7 lbs 15oz at 40 weeks!
Ewan is an old scottish name, which can mean young man, born for nobility, or as a derivative of John, a gift from God. William is to honor Papa Burns and Papa Fisher, both of whom were named William. Two very fine men.
He has two dimples! Hard to capture on film, but they are there!
Marianne immediately climbed onto the bed and held out her hands to hold him when she came to visit today. She was so pleased, and so very sweet and gentle with him. When interviewed yesterday, she said she would teach Ewan to play go fish and chase.
She made many adorable but very funny faces in her photos today...
Evelyn glowed when she held him today, so loving, so proud, and so confident that she should hold and love him. It warmed my heart!
Our first family of five photo!
Granny is here taking care of our girls, and I am so very thankful for her!
Here is his handsome face! Two dimples, blue eyes and blonde/reddish hair, similar in color to Marianne's when she was born.
His sweet hat, made by cousin Jennifer! Brian asked Jennifer to make it for me and he presented it to me for our 12th Anniversary on July 15!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Baby Ewan!! You have joined a VERY special family! Kim, he is such a handsome boy- congratulations to your sweet family of five!! Love & Blessings, Katie xo
Love you all!! What a wonderful blessing!
So glad to see our new nephew! He certainly does look alot like his cousin Tys baby picture! Another grand Fisher man in the making!
Post a Comment