Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The New Homestead






Well, Brian is out west inspecting the new homestead. He sent back pictures today. So far - looks good! The playground is a few minutes from our condo. The view from our balcony is ocean...One of the neighbors introduced themselves while he was touring the place - turns out she was the one who taught Evelyn's Bible class at the church on campus. They have a little boy. Yea! I am excited about nice neighbors and playmates for Evelyn. More updates to come!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So ugly...why would you ever want to live there?

Kidding of course. It looks wonderful and beautiful. And I'm slightly jealous.

Kimberly said...

Emily - we do have doubts about living there...we cried all the way home from church on Sunday! We just hope its pretty enough to make people come and visit us.

Lisa said...

Mmmm...beautiful.

I'm a little jealous now, but so happy for you.

Now, I can't make any promises I won't be bitter that I'm here and you're there when it's icy here in January.

You will love it and make all kinds of friends...but don't forget about us!

Kristin said...

Wow! I was so sad to hear that you guys were moving; but know that amazing opportunities await! I am happy to stay connected in blogland!