Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's a...

We had our "big ultrasound" on Wednesday to find out if we were having a boy or girl...and we had the doctor write down in an envelope what it was without telling us in the office. We opened the envelope this evening and found out the news with some friends and neighbors present and had a cupcake party to celebrate! Enjoy!





Evelyn expressed our feelings on the matter perfectly!

7 comments:

Nate and Nicki Robnett said...

Yay!!!! Congrats you guys! I absolutely love the video of Evelyn, so sweet! We miss you guys

Amber said...

So excited for you all!!! What a fun way to share the news and I'm so impressed with Evelyn's singing! Following in her mommy's footsteps already.

Melanie said...

So fun! That was such a neat way to find out and include friends. It will be so much fun for Evelyn to have a sister. It is such a bond that they will share for a lifetime.
That song she was singing was too precious! She is really growing up so fast!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am screaming out loud at the sweetness of Evelyn singing!!!! AMEN! Her articulation (which is VERY age appropriate) is SO adorable!!! I just love it when blessings "FWOW"!!! :) Too precious and another girl on the way! YIPPIE!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Evelyn will love having a little sister!! So happy for you!!

Thomas, Becca, and Bailey said...

Precious videos! I'm finally catching up on looking at blogs... We are so excited for you and I can't wait to share Bailey's clothes with you! Thanks so much for a great afternoon. I need to get your soup recipe from you!

flower gril larissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.