Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nesting

Each pregnancy has brought about an intense period in the second trimester of nesting...which means quilting and sewing for me!  Not pictured are a cross stitch, baby brother's name letters, some burp cloths and bibs I made for him, and a table runner...

I made several wall hangings...


This one we will hang up on a family birthday week...to be used for the first time within the next two weeks!


My Thanksgiving tree, inspired by a friend Emily, who coached me and my friend Becca into making our own.  It will hang in the month of November, and we will put our thankful thoughts on paper and tuck them behind the date.  To be enjoyed on our day of thanksgiving!




I made another doll quilt for Evelyn, who saw me making one for Marianne and wanted another :)



Marianne's doll quilt, made from scraps from her big girl bed quilt.


The girls have been sharing a room for three months now!  Many thanks to the Fisher and Brewster families for moving furniture and helping us to get organized.  Here is Evelyn's side of the room!



It was hard to get a good picture of Marianne's side, but here is part of it...she has the bottom trundle for her own, and I finished her big girl twin quilt before she moved into her bed.  Thank you Nana for helping me choose the fabric!  It is made in the same pattern as Evelyn's, just different fabric.




And here is all you can see of baby brother's room until he is born!  His quilt was made when I was pregnant with Marianne, and there are prints on the wall of little boys and dogs (Norman Rockwell).  My friend Stephanie  helped me paint some old frames navy!  Thank you :)

No comments: